Part-Time MS in Health Care Management
In the era of New Business, we think so. As a student in the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School's Master of Science in Health Care Management program, you'll gain the confidence and skills to make strategic decisions that improve the state of today's health systems.
New Business and the business of health care
Johns Hopkins' internationally recognized expertise in health and medicine provides the perfect complement to the Carey Business School's innovative philosophy of New Business. Here, we'll challenge you to expand your skill set, but unlike other health care administration master's degrees, we'll encourage you to expand your perspective of the role health plays in a thriving economy.
Prepare for Top Positions
You'll learn how to tackle some of the most pressing industry issues including:
- Delivery of high–quality health care
- Industry consolidation
- Escalating costs
- Disproportionate access
- Health information technology
- Conflicts of interest
- Misaligned incentives
- Ever–increasing regulation
Tailored for Working Professionals
This AACSB-accredited part-time program is tailored to the demands of your professional and personal life, letting you stay on your career track while earning your degree.
- Conveniently attend some of our programs on-site, online or both — on-site locations include Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Complete your degree within 3 years or take up to 6
- GRE/GMAT waiver request available based on evaluation of work experience and academic background
- Merit-based scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Virtual open house attendees are eligible to receive an application fee waiver – request information to learn how
The MS in Health Care Management is available as a full-time or part-time program. The part-time program is intended for students with two or more years of professional experience and is offered on-site and online. For students with minimal work experience, learn more about our full-time program (on-site only) offered through Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
Learn more about additional part-time programs offered through Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
Students should be aware of additional state-specific information for online programs.state-specific information for online programs.