Part-Time MS in Finance
In the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School's Master of Science in Finance program, you'll learn that finance is more than a matter of dollars and cents. It's about fiscal and social responsibility. In the era of New Business, the greatest insights not only come from spreadsheets and stock tickers, but also from a deeper understanding on how finance can improve people's lives.
Prepare for Top Positions
Our world-class faculty members don't just teach traditional finance; they challenge you to use creativity, critical thinking, and ethical leadership to make organizations better. This program will equip you with the foundational skills to:
- Identify, evaluate, and implement capital budgeting processes to maximize shareholder value
- Assess financial risk and proficiency, especially when future payoffs are uncertain
- Understand and implement asset allocation strategies and risk management procedures
- Leverage cutting-edge finance techniques and the resources that support them
Tailored for Working Professionals
This AACSB accredited part-time program is tailored to the demands of your professional and personal life, letting you stay on your career track while earning your degree.
- Conveniently attend on-site, online or both – on–site locations include Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Complete your degree within 3 years or take up to 6
- GRE/GMAT waiver request available based on evaluation of work experience and academic background
- Merit-based scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Virtual open house attendees are eligible to receive an application fee waiver – request information to learn how
The MS in Finance is available as a full-time or part-time program. The part-time program is intended for students with two or more years of professional experience and is offered on-site and online. For students with minimal work experience, learn more about our full-time program (on-site only) offered through Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
Learn more about additional part-time programs offered through Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
Students should be aware of additional state-specific information for online programs.state-specific information for online programs.