ANALYTICAL MARKETING MASTER'S DEGREES
ONLINE • ON-SITE • BOTH
Choose either the Flexible MBA with a marketing concentration or a part-time Master of Science in Marketing to advance your career.
FLEXIBLE MBA WITH MARKETING CONCENTRATION
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School offers our flexible, world-class MBA program online, on-site, or both, providing you a path to advance your career in marketing without interrupting it. 58 percent of our Flexible MBA students reported they received a raise while studying in the program.
Our MBA marketing concentration explores topics including consumer behavior, marketing analytics, and integrated digital marketing. Develop an evidence-based approach to modern marketing problems and get the tools to innovate, tap into new markets, and elevate and achieve your marketing goals. Online courses feature mostly asynchronous (anytime) learning activities, meaning students can complete most of their coursework on a schedule that works for them.
PART-TIME MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MARKETING
Our MS in Marketing program gives you in-depth knowledge and hands-on skills to put targeted marketing strategies into action and drive results. Learn to manage a brand, employ marketing analytics, and develop innovative social media strategies for the products and services you're passionate about. Explore cutting-edge courses taught by world-class faculty.
Learn online, on-site, or both and get a specialized marketing skill set at a pace that fits your schedule. Online classes feature mostly asynchronous (anytime) learning activities with a few recommended or required synchronous (real-time) activities.
PREPARE TO LEAD WITH NEW SKILLS
Whichever program you choose, graduate ready to:
- Assess brand equity and implement brand development strategies
- Integrate digital, traditional, and social media platforms into communication plans
- Analyze primary and secondary data, build customer datasets, and conduct advanced analytics
- Explore competitive economics and strategic intelligence during the marketing planning process
BUILT FOR AMBITIOUS PROFESSIONALS
- Available online, on-site, or both—learn on-site in Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- GRE/GMAT waiver available for those who qualify
- Merit-based scholarships, loans, and payment plans available for those who qualify
- Virtual open house attendees eligible for an application fee waiver
- Partner with our Career Development Office to advance your career, find opportunities to build essential professional skills, and grow your professional network.
Josh Howard says his education in the Flexible MBA program has equipped him with valuable skills and real-time insights he's been able to put to use immediately in his career at Under Armour.
JOSH HOWARD: I'm Josh Howard, and I'm in the MBA program at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
The flexibility of the program is the biggest thing. I appreciate being able to create my own structure. I think it's given me the motivation to engage in my work more. A lot of the classes I'm taking help me do my job better right now. I'm using the skills that I'm learning every day. What this program's helped me do is become a better leader.
"A lot of classes I'm taking are helping me do my job better right now."
Minimal professional experience? Explore our full-time degreesExplore our full-time degrees.
Learn more about additional part-time programs offered through Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
Students should be aware of additional state-specific information for online programsstate-specific information for online programs.