Part-Time Flexible MBA
Become the kind of business leader who puts people first.
The Flexible MBA at the Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School approaches business with humanity in mind. The program focuses on real-world skills and business fundamentals viewed through a lens of integrity and ethics. Our students and graduates come from a wide variety of industries with a goal in common: to nurture their growth into thoughtful, inclusive leaders as well as to find business solutions that support more than just the bottom line.
Prepare for Top Positions
The rigorous course of study incorporates the essential core management courses of a traditional MBA, followed by coursework in one of seven concentrations*:
- Financial Businesses
- Health Care Management
- Real Estate and Infrastructure
- Interdisciplinary Business
Tailored for Working Professionals
This AACSB-accredited part-time program is tailored to the demands of your professional and personal life, letting you stay on your career track while earning your degree.
- Conveniently attend some of our programs on-site, online or both — on-site locations include Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Complete your degree within 3 years or take up to 6
- GRE/GMAT waiver request available based on evaluation of work experience and academic background
- Merit-based scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Virtual open house attendees are eligible to receive an application fee waiver – request information to learn how
Looking for our Global MBA (full-time on-site)? Learn more.
Learn more about additional part-time programs offered through Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
* Not all concentrations are currently offered in the online program. Contact an Admissions Officer to learn more.
Students should be aware of additional state-specific information for online programs.state-specific information for online programs.